Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Spilled Ink


I want a tattoo.

I want ink to trace patterns on my skin.

I want to feel the needle pierce every inch of naked flesh that longs to feel excruciating pain until it becomes numb.

I want to be marked by art; be a blank canvas,an untouched block of marble,a clean slate that will be used as a medium to immortalize poetry and sketches.

I want to be filled with unconventional beauty. Something that not all people could understand and appreciate, but will cause someone's breath to hitch with it's perfection.

I want a tattoo not because I'm a rebel, a juvenile, or a villain, but because I am a wanderer, a believer of magic and immortality.

I am a girl who wants a tattoo.

I am an intelligent, perfectly rational and independent girl who wants something that is taboo.

Now tell me, am I crazy?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to know your thoughts. Do we share the same wavelength?